The injection molding machine hydraulic system depends not only on the rationality of the system design and the performance of the system factors but also due to the system’s pollution protection and treatment. The system’s pollution directly affects the trustability of the injection molding machine hydraulic system and the service life of the factors.
According to statistics, injection molding machine hydraulic system failure about 70 is caused by pollution. Fluid pollution in the system is substantially dangerous as follows
1. Pollution and wear and tear of factors
Colorful adulterants in the fluid are caused by colorful forms of element wear and tear, solid patches into the gap between the moving corridor and the face of the corridor to produce slice wear and tear or fatigue wear and tear.
High- speed liquid inflow of solid patches on the face of the element impact caused by corrosion wear and tear. Water in the fluid and fluid oxidative deterioration of the product on the factors of the erosion effect. In addition, the system of air in the fluid causes cavitation, performing in element face erosion and damage.
2. accelerate the deterioration of fluid performance
Water and air in the fluid with its thermal energy is the main condition of fluid oxidation, and essence patches play an important catalytic part in the fluid’s fluid oxidation. In addition, water and suspended bubbles in the fluid significantly reduce the strength of the oil painting film between the moving corridor so that lubrication performance is reduced.
Sources of pollutants
The source of adulterants in the system’s fluid pathways is substantially the following aspects
- External irruption of adulterants external irruption of adulterants is substantially atmospheric fortitude or dust, generally through the tank air holes, cylinder sealing shafts, pumps and motors, and other shafts that foray the system. It’s substantially the influence of the operation terrain.
- Internal adulterants residual adulterants during element product. Of course, these processes can’t be avoided but can be minimized. Some special assembly and commissioning factors must be carried out in a clean room or table terrain.
- Injection molding machine hydraulic system adulterants the system in the process of operation due to wear and tear and gash of factors and patches, castings exfoliate on the beach, pumps, faucets, and fittings exfoliate essence patches, channel erosion unloading to the oil painting oxidation and corruption of patches and colloidal substances, more serious is the system channel in the functionary put into operation before there’s no irrigating and a large number of contaminations.
So how to solve it?
A system is formally put into operation before the general has to go through the flushing. Flushing is to remove the residual in the system of adulterants, essence slices, fiber composites, cores,etc., in the first two hours of work, indeed if it doesn’t fully damage the system but also causes a series of malfunctions. So the following way should be followed to clean the system oil painting circuit.
- Clean the oil painting tank with an easy- drying cleaning detergent, also remove the solvent residue with filtered air.
- Clean all the lines of the system. In some cases, it’s necessary to macerate the lines and fittings.
- Install oil painting pollutants in the lines to cover the stopcock force lines and pressure lines.
- Install a flushing plate on the collector rather of a perfection stopcock, similar as an electro- hydraulic servo stopcock.
- Check that all lines are duly sized and connected.
- Suppose an electro- hydraulic servo stopcock is used in the system. In that case, the flushing plate of the servo stopcock should allow the oil painting to flow from the oil painting force line to the collector and return directly to the oil painting tank so that the oil painting can be circulated constantly to flush the system and allow the oil painting to filter Filter out solid patches.
Don’t open the bypass at thistime.However, replace the oil painting sludge incontinently, If the oil painting sludge is set up to be congested.
Flushing cycle by the construction of the system and the degree of impurity of the system to decide if the sample of sludge media or veritably little foreign pollutants, also install a new oil painting sludge, remove the flushing plate, and install the stopcock work!
Planned conservation Regular conservation.
The injection molding machine hydraulic system more conservation system is recommended as follows:
- Up to 500 hours or three months to check and replace the oil painting sludge.
- Check whether the hydraulic oil painting is acidified or other adulterants defiled. The smell of hydraulic oil painting can be roughly linked whether the deterioration.
- Fix leaks in the system.
- Insure that no foreign patches enter the tank through the tank’s articulation cap, the oil painting sludge’s draw seat, the return line’s sealing gasket, and other openings in the tank.